If You reside outside the United States, You understand that Your Personal Information may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing personal information may be less stringent than in Your country.
What do we offer on our website?
2. Information Collection and Use.
JDM Export collects Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below. We use information that We collect to create Your account, fulfill Your requests, improve Our Site and Services, contact You, conduct research, create reports for internal use, and in the manners described below.
- (i) Registration Information. When You register for the Services, We will ask You to create a user ID and may ask for information such as Your name, email address, phone number, company name, company website URL, company phone number, and company address. We may use the Personal Information You submit during the registration process to send You Services-related communications. We may also use such Personal Information to send You electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails, unless You have requested not to receive such promotional communications from Us as described below.
- (ii) Location Information. We may collect and store information about Your location if You enable Your computer or mobile device to send us location information. You may be able to change the settings on Your computer or mobile device to prevent it from providing us with such information.
- (iii) Payment Information. When You pay for any Services, We collect Your name, billing address, and complete credit card information that enables Us to receive Your payment. Our payment processing service provider may also retain this information to enable You to continue purchasing the Service Subscription and any upgrades or additional Services without having to re-enter it each time.
- (iv) Feedback; Communications. Feedback; Communications. If You provide Us Feedback or contact Us via e-mail or participate in Our polling activities, We will collect Your name and e-mail address, any information requested in our Feedback or polling forms, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or Feedback and polling forms you send to us. Any Feedback You provide will be governed by the Terms of Service. We may use Personal Information submitted in Your communications to contact and respond to You and otherwise in the same manner as described above for registration information.
- (v) Log File Information. When You register with or view Our Site, Our servers collect information such as Your web request, IP address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other browsing information. This information is used to improve the Site and Services.
- (vii) Clear Gifs. When You register with or view Our Site, We may employ clear gifs, also known as web beacons, which are used to track Your online usage patterns. No Personal Information from Your JDM Export account is collected using clear gifs. In addition, We may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to You to track which emails are opened by You.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
JDM Export does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about You with other persons or entities, except with Your permission, as described above, or under the following circumstances:
(a) Opting Out. We may periodically send You free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of Our Site and Services. When You receive newsletters or promotional communications from Us, You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from Us and You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail You receive or by contacting Us at email@example.com.
(c) Changes and Deletion of Your Data. You may change some but not all of Your Personal Information in Your account by editing Your profile within Your account. You may contact JDM Export at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if You would like JDM Export to delete Your account and any associated data (other than Anonymous Data). Please note that We may be required to keep certain of Your information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case We will comply with Your deletion request only after We have fulfilled such requirements). When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives.
We make reasonable efforts to protect Your Personal information, but no company, including JDM Export, can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the Internet. For example, Your Personal Information may be affected by actions outside of Our control, such as computer “hacking” and physical theft. You acknowledge that You provide Your Personal Information at Your own risk.
6. Regarding Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about users who are under the age of 13.
7. Third Party Websites, Products, Services, Content, and Links.